Follow our two-day executive masterclass on
Customer Experience Management
- Embed customer experience within your organizational and branding strategy
- Better understand customers
- Design the stimuli that ultimately affect the customer experience
- Manage people and processes for customer experience success
- Measure the customer experience and demonstrate the financial return on experience
- Recover failed experiences
- Create an organizational structure and culture for better customer experiences
We will go beyond the hype and demonstrate why it is really worthwhile to invest in the customer experience. Your customers are having an experience anyway, so you might as well manage it. We will go beyond traditional buzzwords like Net Promoter Score® or consumer personas and show you why doing these things might be a bad idea.
For whom is this executive masterclass?
This masterclass is developed for professionals that are directly or indirectly responsible for the customer experience within their own organization. You are a CEO, CMO or CXO, a marketing director, marketing manager, customer service manager, customer experience manager, customer success manager, operations manager or anything alike who wants to better understand and implement customer experience management within his or her organization.
Day 1: Analyzing and designing the customer experience
- Getting to know each other
- Introduction to Customer Experience Management
- Customer experience and organizational strategy
- Customer experience and branding
- Customer insights
- Customer experience design
- Managing employees and customers for customer experience
- Organizational processes
- Recovering failed customer experiences
- Organizational (structure) adaptation for customer experience
- Fostering a customer experience-oriented organizational culture
When? March, 12 and 15, from 9AM to 5PM.
Where? Due to COVID this masterclass will be delivered in a virtual setting.
How? Interactive sessions. Slides will be in English, session itself will be in Dutch. In case non-Dutch speaking participants are present, sessions will be given in English.
What? Participants will receive course material and several tools to understand, design and manage the customer experience (e.g. Customer Experience Canvas, Customer Experience Statement,…). Participants will also receive a certificate of completion at the end of the two-day masterclass.
Who? The masterclass will be taught by prof. dr. Yves Van Vaerenbergh, prof. dr. Annelies Costers, and Dirk Frans, who are founding partners of The Kalepa Group.
The fee for participating in the executive masterclass on Customer Experience Management is €1.995,- (Excl. VAT).